Technical Project Manager
Req #: 217727
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a technical Project Manager/Product Owner, you will be serving as primary expert for the components for which you are responsible. You will be working intimately with teams to ensure the thorough planning and efficient execution of every sprint. You will also assist the government to work with the stakeholders to understand business issues, opportunities and works with the client Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to manage the transformed business model. You will be responsible for:
* Working on stream design and analysis, business process analysis, and lean process improvement.
* Create, update, and maintain responsibility for program documentation and artifacts including technical and functional procedures, technical documentation, and architectural diagrams.
* Driving the end-to-end solution strategy and implementation of the solutions.
* Understanding the design, business logic, and technical architecture of the platform components and interactions.
* Attending daily stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives and other team meetings with your agile team(s)
* Establishing procedures and deliverable quality standards for the team so that deliverables are accurately and consistently captured and documented.
* Managing client delivery expectations and provide status, feedback, and project updates to both the customer and the project teams.
* Taking lead of Agile teams as the Product Owner
* Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
* Planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development for the product
* Defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
* Assessing value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
* Working closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
* Facilitating the development and documentation of end-to-end business processes.
* Developing requirements documentation, interacting with the client Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to document processes.
* Gathering and documenting lessons learned.
* Collaborating with other technical SMEs, architects, developers, and other leads to drive requirements
* Must be a U.S. Citizen, with or eligible for a DHS EOD clearance
* MA/MS preferably in Information Management Systems or a related discipline.
* Requires 12 years in the industry, six (7) of which directly relate to the required area of expertise
* Knowledge of computer system capabilities, business processes, and workflow.
* Ability to interact comfortably with Government Staff and Team members on a day-to-day basis.
* Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong understanding of the design of moderately complex information systems and the ability to communicate operational use.
* Ability to manage multiple independent threads of work and interaction simultaneously.
* Experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
* Experience with Agile Scrum teams
* Ability to be flexible and a strong team-player.
* Independent self-starter who can provide client solutions with minimal instructions.
* Familiarity with Agile project management and ability to operate using supporting PM technologies.
* Ability to work independently on a complex task with little direction, supervision, and management oversight.
* Experience as a SM, PO, proxy PO, and possibly an Agile Coach.
* Experience with work stream design and analysis, business process analysis, and/or lean process improvement.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.