Doctor on Demand
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand's mission is to improve the world's health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we've developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It's as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn't required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
Doctor On Demand is looking for a Technical Project Manager to support our product development teams. You will work closely with a wide range of teams including Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Sales to deliver high-value projects across the company. Candidates should be able to work with cross-functional leads to create milestones, track progress, and deliver successful projects. This role will report to the VP of Engineering.
What you will do:
* Identify deliverables, create project milestones based on estimates gathered from contributors
* Work with external partners and vendors to collaborate on resource alignment, timelines, and dependencies
* Ensure the timely delivery of internal projects by working closely with teams comprised of engineers, product managers, designers and cross-functional stakeholders
* Communicate plans, status, risks (and mitigations) to all stakeholders
* Escalate urgent issues appropriately and drive them to closure
* Help teams estimate and decompose complex projects into manageable parts with delivery plans, and track progress against those plans
* Develop best practices for project execution
What you will bring
* 3+ years working as a project manager for a software development company
* Comfortable discussing technical terms such as APIs and data contracts
* Familiarity with different methodologies with a preference for agile
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented
* Certifications such as PMP preferred
* Currently authorized to work in the United States as no sponsorship is available for this position
* In a past life, you were a developer and can predict what questions the engineers are likely to ask
* Experience working in the healthcare industry, particularly working within the confines of HIPAA
About Doctor on Demand
Doctor on Demand is a mobile app providing fast and easy access to some of the best doctors, psychologists, and other healthcare providers.