Doctor On Demand's mission is to improve the world's health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we've developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It's as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn't required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
* Work closely as part of our small engineering team to build and maintain our mobile applications that are part of our HIPAA-compliant platform
* Work as a high-productivity individual contributor with the opportunity for additional leadership roles as the team grows
* Participate in both the investigation and development of updates for product issues and improve existing functionality outside the normal feature development workflow
* Engage in design and code review in order to proactively produce excellent quality code
* Minimum of 5 years of Android development
* Commitment to software development best practices (CI/CD, code review, automated testing and documentation)
* Experience with iOS Swift development
* Knowledge of healthcare-specific technologies (HL7 standards, 270/271 Inquiry / Response and other EDI transactions)
* Experience with front-end web technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS, etc
* Be a core leading member of a small, elite product/engineering team
* Fluid work hours & fun, fast-paced environment
* Full benefits + salary + stock options
* Unlimited PTO
* Matching 401(k) program
* Continuing education stipend
* Finish your day knowing you worked on a product that helps people and saves lives
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor on Demand is a mobile app providing fast and easy access to some of the best doctors, psychologists, and other healthcare providers.