Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
Amazon Robotics is seeking a talented and motivated Senior Technical Program Manager to join the Global Services and Support (GSS) Program Management Office. In this role you will drive GSS strategic planning, steer cross-functional priority initiatives, and oversee leadership communication and reporting. You will establish a data-driven mechanism for aligning cross-functional priorities and resources, monitor results and manage trade-offs and roadblocks across programs, and drive program management best practices across GSS priority initiatives. You will dive deep into processes and technologies across GSS teams to identify big areas of opportunity, and partner across organizations to define and implement scalable solutions. In this role you will own ongoing reporting within AR, and be expected to clearly communicate to AR leadership across functions and engineering, operations, and support partners.
* Scope and lead GSS's cross-functional strategic projects and initiatives.
* Define and develop data-driven mechanisms for identifying, prioritizing, and steering cross-functional priorities within AR safety, services, and support.
* Manage and improve intake, prioritization, and planning across AR's global field hardware retrofit programs.
* Own communications related to GSS's strategic planning to AR Leadership, including annual forward-looking planning, quarterly and monthly business updates, and ongoing monitoring of GSS initiatives.
* Interact with Engineering, Operations, Support partners and other key stakeholders to define and deliver complex programs.
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
* Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.