Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technical Consultant Security
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Pointnext is a global services organization, which aims at attracting, motivating, training and retaining the best employees within the business.
In the role as Security architect you provide advisory consulting to external customers. You are responsible for providing in depth security knowledge and leadership in the creation and delivery of security policy and recommendations designed to meet customer business needs and, consequently, for understanding customer business. As trusted advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
You maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. You actively contribute to the HPE solution portfolio by providing information ranging from regulation- and technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
You shape security direction and strategies within the organization and for external customers. You are accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels and customer satisfaction goals. You contribute to the profitability of the organization by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
We will hire a Security Architect to be located in Stockholm, with proven experience within Security auditing on network, infrastructure and architecture and skills to create strategy and solutions to successfully transform our customers into effective IT providers.
The Security Architect Consultant will report to our Delivery Manager in Sweden.
Responsibilities and measure
* Responsible for implementing and/or lead part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed security design
* Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed security design for enterprise solutions
* Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed security design which meets customer requirements
* Often leads small to medium projects
* Works with the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives
* Liaises with a Solution Architect as appropriate
* Provides leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement
* Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment
* Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learnings are documented and shared
* Knowledge sharing and re-use within practice or profession
* Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community. Uses professions to meet the relevant certification and professional standards
* Produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components or modules, etc.
* Participates in the selling process and works with sales/principals on pre- sales activities.
Knowledge and Skills Required
* Language requirements - in written and spoken:
* You must be fluent in Swedish and English
* 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor or Master's degree of computer science or related area of study
* Industry experience
* Certified within IT-Security as CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), preferred supplemented with ISSAP (Information Systems Security Architecture Professional) or ISSEP (Information Systems Security Engineering Professional)
* Experience and/or knowledge in the Swedish defense KSF (Krav Säkerhets Funktion), Accreditation and Common Criteria.
* Knowledge and experience of security products and standards e.g. IAM (Identity and Access Management), PKI (public key infrastructure), FW (Fire Wall).
* Knowledge and experience in security in public cloud services.
* It is an advantage if you have consulting experience
* Technical Background:
* Wide experience in security design according to industry- and national regulations
* Has sufficient depth and breadth to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise
* Has mastered at least one technical discipline with knowledge in at least three major technology areas
* Has domain knowledge to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products
* Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
* Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
* Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
* Ability to prepare clear, concise, and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing and presentation skills, listening actively, and projecting a credible image.
* Able to discuss, within own area of expertise, requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver.
* Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with a proposed work package.
What do we offer?
* High performance culture with a team of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
* A truly international and dynamic working environment
* Career development at your own initiative within the broader HPE organisation
HPE Office Stockholm, Sweden
* Candidate should be willing to travel up to 20%
* Experience working with public sector is beneficial
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise