ADP is hiring a Technical Consultant I. In this position you will Provide technical guidance and support to all levels of TLM Service Support Specialists by utilizing extensive product knowledge and trouble shooting experience of the TLM Product Suite. Identifies team training needs and assists in coordinating and implementing training and mentoring. Acts as a team leader in the absence of a manager.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
* Second tier supoprt to TLM Technical Support to Service Associates
* Provides technical support to all levels of TLM Service Support Specialists regarding the resolution of product and client issues.
* Coordinates communication with other regional departments when necessary to expedite responses to critical client situations.
* May work with corporate staff to identify issues and assist with resolution, Contacts clients to handle escalated issues as required.
* Continually upgrades knowledge and skill base relating to both new and existing products to increase proficiency in a technical support capability.
* Identifies team training needs and may assist in developing, coordinating and implementing training and mentoring.
* Assists in new product pilots and roll outs to other departments and clients.
* Acts as a team leader in the absence of the manager by prioritizing critical issues, providing direction and ensuring appropriate client support is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
* Provides input to management and participates in the decision making process regarding department goals, objectives, processes and procedures.
* Remain current with emerging technology in order to provide technical support for new product rollouts and/or existing offerings.
* Remain proficient on networks, operating systems, hardware, software, databases, Internet and related products. Effectively troubleshoot, replicate and develop resolution for client issues.
* Provides timely and quality technical support of all TLM Heavy products, using a high degree of Internet, Windows, communication protocols and TLM Application skills as well asan understanding of relational Databases.
* Provides technical product support and guidance to regional associates including Sales, TLM Implementation associates, TLM Service Hubs.
* Provides technical support which includes, but is not limited to, functionality of product and problem resolution which involves maintaining a high level of expertise in the TLM Heavy Client/Server products, networks, databases (SQL and Oracle), and other technologies associated in this environment.
* Provide technical expertise to conduct specific performance or functional tests associated with resolving performance issues regarding the TLM applications being utilized on various platforms.
* Gathers client databases and environment variables and recreates client scenarios in a PC Lab environment in an effort to resolve complex database issues.
* May perform personal on-site visits on database or application issues determined to be too complex for Implementation groups to handle effectively and resolves the client's issues.
* Serves as the liaison between the vendor and the regional TLM Technical and Implementation Specialists and may coordinate communication and troubleshooting with the vendor's support and/or engineering team.
* Maintains technical expertise in order to Provides high level product/software support to Implementation, Sales, Support Hubs during Implementation and ongoing processing.
* Provides guidance and direction to these associates as needed.
* Serves as the owner to all product related issues and communicates and escalates unresolved/complex issues to the appropriate level vendor support and/or engineering team.
* Responsible for communication of technical bulletins to all field associates on bug related issues that are identified that impact client satisfaction.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Enterprise eTime experience required.
* 2 to 3Years of Directly Related Experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
* Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Computer Science or Business
* Knowledge of Kronos a plus.
* MCP and/or MCDST
* TCP/IP, Web Server (IIS and Apache),
* JAVA/HTML, and network operating systems (NT and Win2000) required.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.