ADP is hiring an IT Operations Control Specialist. In this position you will provide system and application support for a new data security platform in both development and production environments. You will be performing software installations, upgrades, configuration, code deployments, validation testing, production support, and system and application monitoring.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
This position can be located in Roseland, NJ, Alpharetta, GA, or Louisville, KY.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Installation of Protegrity components in new environments, both on AWS and in on-premises data centers
* Upgrade of Protegrity components in all environments
* Configuration of Protegrity and custom built components
* Ensure the configuration and design of the components work properly together
* Establishment and support of system monitoring tools, scripts, and standards
* Deployment and Configuration of ADP custom built components
* System upgrade planning
* Documentation of installation, upgrade, deployment, configuration, and monitoring process
* Help Establish and support incident and problem management processes
* Monitor Protegrity and ADP custom built components to ensure policy compliance, performance, stability, and security
* Capacity planning as the environment size needs to grow to support new
* Troubleshoot issues and outages (will be on an on-call rotation)
* The minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* 5-8 years of System Administration and Operations experience
* Strong experience with Linux system configuration and administration, including shell scripting
* Experience with the installation, maintenance, and support of software packages on Linux
* Experience with change management processes and standards
* Experience with network configuration and troubleshooting
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Amazon AWS administration experience, including Cloud Watch, EC2, Route 53, ELB, Auto-scaling
* Application Security experience (i.e. LDAP/Active Directory, OAuth, Custom solutions)
* Experience with management of Docker environments (Swarm, Kubernetes, etc.)
* Working experience with Protegrity
* Experience with Data protection approaches such as encryption and tokenization
* Experience with logging solutions such as Slunk
* Experience with DevOps approaches and procedures
* Experience with network routing management and configuration tools (for example HAProxy)
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.