Arista Networks is seeking a candidate to provide pre-sales technical support and technical expertise to our customers and partners.
* Perform hands-on work with customers during product evaluations and post-sales
* Perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and features
* Put together design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support
* Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering
* Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services
* Author white papers on technology and products
* BSCS/CE technical degree required
* Expert knowledge in the following areas: Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Multicast, QoS
* Expertise in at least one area of related technologies - storage, financial trading, Web2.0 applications, HPC or load balancing
* Expert level knowledge of industry-standard CLI
* Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
* Ability to write white papers a plus
* CCIE certification a plus
USA Location Non USA Location
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
About Arista Networks
Arista Networks is a company delivering cloud networking solutions for large datacenter storage and computing environments.