Minimum Clearance RequiredSecret Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer.
* Assist with assessment of system specifications and development or elicitation of requirements
* Support projects through design, integration, testing, and delivery support
* Apply communication, analytic and problem-solving skills to identify, communicate and resolve issues
* Support the integration of software, hardware and Components off the Shelf (COTS)
* Support testing of the system and execute customer selloff
* Development test methods, implementing automating testing and scripting when possible
* Support the update process for operations manuals, work instructions, tools, and scripts
* Contribute to a team of systems engineers in accomplishment of engineering tasks in an iterative development environment
* Attend technical interchange meetings with the team members and other program personnel
* Provide status on assigned tasks
* Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline
* 2+ years' engineering experience
* Solid understanding in engineering of System of Systems
* Experience with a requirements management tool
* Automated test script development
* Must exhibit good time management skills and self-motivation; focus on customer service
* Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and sound problem-solving skills
* Ability to work with the other technical members of the team to administer and support the overall program
* Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Proficiency with MS Office Applications
* Experience with tactical sensors (Radar, Active and Passive RF, EO/IR) Performance or C2
* Experience using DOORS for requirements management
* UAV or Aviation domain knowledge
* Experience supporting DoD contracts
* Effective written and verbal communication, customer focus, collaboration, and multitasking skills
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About Isys Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.