Minimum Clearance RequiredUS Citizen Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Senior Java Application Software Developer.
* U.S. Citizen
* Develop and maintain Java software applications using Agile software development techniques
* Support software application migration from an on-premise data center to a cloud environment
* Consult with the business process owners, customers, users and constituents to develop and analyze customer requirements
* Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successful, technically sound projects which are completed on time and on budget
* Lead and mentor more junior members of the team in the performance of project tasks
* Perform application testing
* Create and maintain application documentation
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 7 years of prior relevant experience; or a master's degree with 5 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree
* Agile development experience
* Application Server Experience with Agile development
* Cloud development experience
* Java Development JDK 1.7 / 1.8 (or higher); J2EE Technologies
* REST API, SOAP
* Relational SQL
* JBoss Middleware
* Apache Web Server
* HTML, CSS & Webservices
* RedHat Linux
* AWS Technologies (API Gateway, S3, Lamba, etc.)
* Experience establishing goals and meeting project plan objectives
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer interface experience
* Excellent teamwork skills, including team leadership experience
* Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
* GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus Repository, CloudFormation
* Integrated Development Environment
* Mobile application development experience
* Testing experience, including automated testing
* Project management experience
* Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
* DOJ or DOD Clearance
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a technology company which offers aerospace and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.