Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Provide technical expertise in research and development, acquisition and sustainment of cutting-edge tactical intelligence collection, processing and dissemination equipment; as well as ground electronic warfare systems. Specific tasks may include the following:
* Support engineering activities and programmatic milestones through the development and review of engineering (SEP, TEMP, System Specifications) and requirements (ICD, CDD, RTM) documentation, system engineering technical review (SETR) briefing materials, and schedules.
* Coordinate program meetings, maintain documentation in knowledge repositories, and provide ad-hoc administrative support.
* Provide technical support, coordination, and recommendations to the Government Project Office using subject matter expertise in Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems, general systems engineering, system design, and/or requirements analysis
* Knowledge of detailed technical studies, conducting analysis of current and future requirements relating to design, all phases of testing and fielding, and mission effectiveness
* Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders; and facilitate completion of engineering activities and transfer of information resulting in technical successes for the program.
* Must have the ability to travel up to 5%.
* Minimum 4 years' experience supporting DoD customers forming tasks related to at least three of the following:
* Systems Engineering
* Acquisition Management
* Software Engineering
* Configuration Management
* Prior military intelligence experience (enlisted or officer) is preferred
* Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
* Meet DAU Level I certification requirements for Information Technology, Science & Technical Management or Systems Engineering
* Must also have at least two (2) years' experience in support of DoD programs having the Integrated defense AT&L Lifecycle Management framework, and experience with ensuring adherence to master plans and schedules; and developing solutions to program problems are required.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.