Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mid-Level Mobile Exploitation Analyst to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Conduct Full-Scope mobile forensic examinations, perform logical/ physical acquisition and analysis, perform large data set analysis and target language keyword searches.
* Have an understanding of forensic tools, script development, sector-level entity extraction, metadata extraction and analysis.
* Ability to generate forensic reports of interest, present, and brief to IC/ DOD customers with wide range of technical expertise
* Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
* Coordinate with IC/DOD customer operations on CELLEX platform, exercises, and training
* Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include: (Diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft, Hardware Exploitation, & Firmware Exploitation).
* Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and at least four years of related experience.
* Minimum of two years of demonstrated technical mobile exploitation experience
* Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
* Must have at least one of the following Industry standard forensic certifications such as: GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst (GMOB), Teel JTAG Forensic Certification (TJFC), Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA), etc.
* Experience designing, implementing and documenting digital forensics services to include evidence seizure, digital forensic analysis and data recovery.
* Experience conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
* Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
* Experience or knowledge in a wide range of CELLEX tools and techniques such as: flasher box, bootloaders, SQlite forensics/ analysis, and chip-off techniques.
* Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
* Knowledge AND/OR Experience with Cellular Phone Exploitation (CELLEX)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.