AT&T Entertainment Group is seeking an architect to support third party integration efforts on the next-generation platform that powers AT&T's video streaming products. This position requires working experience of large-scale software design, strong communication skills and organization skills. The primary focus will be defining general third party solution requirements and guidelines, providing guidance to various domain architects ensuring third party integrations are highly scalable, reliable and cost efficient. The set of guidelines and non-functional requirements defined will be applicable for vendor integration efforts that are customized & hosted on premise in data centers, in a public cloud environment, or provided as software as a service.
* Define and enforce third-party solution technical guidelines for AT&T's video delivery platforms, including requirements for scalability, deployment automation, technology compatibility, reliability, cost management, and operability in general.
* Provide technical support to sourcing managers in gathering requirements, define NFRs & SLAs, reviewing agreements and statement of work from technical perspective
* Maintain vendor roadmaps and budget forecast models
* Promote awareness of best practices and enforce AT&T's supplier compliance process
* Maintain Architecture Vendor Management team's knowledge base and vendor portfolio
* 5+ years relevant experience in software integration or architecture building highly scalable applications
* Strong advocate of architecture best practices. Understand software containerization, continuous delivery, and software operability.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and ability to proactively lead technical discussions with diverse and cross-functional groups
* Excellent organization skills to document technical requirements, manage multiple vendors activities at a time
* Ability to grasp new vendor solution/technology quickly with strong critical analysis skills