MicroPact is wholly owned subsidiary of Tyler Technologies, the largest company in North America dedicated to providing software for the public sector, including federal, state and local government. Tyler is a nationally recognized provider of integrated system solutions and professional services, and serves clients in more than 21,000 installations across 10,000 state and local government locations in all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom and Australia, as well as more than 200 U.S. federal agencies. Acquired by Tyler in February 2019, MicroPact has focused for more than four decades on delivering powerful, adaptive, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions to the public sector. Today, MicroPact products serve 98% of U.S. states and 97% of federal agencies with 500 or more employees.
Are you interested embarking on your career journey with our company? Read on to find out more about the next exciting opening within our team!
MicroPact is currently seeking a Support Business Analyst to work on our Client Support team. As a team member you will offer in-depth technical support for existing customers. The candidate should be able to analyze issues directly from the client and to respond to these issues in a variety of ways; configuration changes and/or modifications within the product and be able to identify sources of client issues.
The Support Business Analyst role addresses Customer, Partner and MicroPact internal requests and serves as the customer advocate who escalates and resolves issues to the customer's satisfaction. As such you will provide front-line operational support for the customer's entellitrak/icomplaints application, principally serving Tier 3 support concerns. You will also play an integral role in troubleshooting issues with entellitrak/icomplaints applications and act as a liaison between Engineers and Managers. All team members, including the Support Business Analyst, will be involved on a rotational basis to provide on-call support outside the normal business hours.
* Provide timely front-line application support to MicroPact customers and partners by phone, e-mail, and chat
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to drive proper application usage
* Assist end users to identify, analyze, resolve and document solutions to support requests
* Properly triage and escalate distribute support requests as needed
* Provide clear communication and liaison between both technical and non-technical customers and team members
* Engage and coordinate with appropriate Subject Matter Experts across the business to see solutions to completion
* Contribute to the development processes and maintenance of departmental best practices, documentation, and manuals
* Collaborate with team members and management define and prioritize tasks important for customer satisfaction
* Participate in an on-call support rotation structure with other team members to coordinate emergency support
* Represent MicroPact in a positive manner at all times
* Perform other duties as required
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially from a customer service perspective
* Be an independent problem solver and a self-starter
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of troubleshooting principles related to web applications including root cause analysis
* Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel)
* Strong familiarity with SDLC and associated processes
* Strong functional SQL skills and knowledge of relational databases with a willingness to continuously improve technical knowledge
* Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
* Able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Clearance
* Team player who works well in a close-knit, collaborative, results-driven environment
About Tyler Technologies
Tyler Technologies is a company that provides integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector, with a focus on local governments.