The FireEye Consulting team is seeking a passionate and highly skilled strategic consultant to assist with the development and maturation of our customers cyber capabilities. This strategic consulting role will aid with the direction and recommendations necessary to mature and grow the program capabilities at this critical customer, and will frequently interface with the technical leadership, component security staff, and external Federal stakeholders. This person should be knowledgeable about the best practices, operational controls, governance frameworks and compliance requirements as well as the architectural and technical aspects driving the security requirements for the customer. This role will ensure that the policies, processes, controls, capabilities and organizational requirements are not only developed and available, but integrated, understood and updated throughout the organization.
If you are fanatical about security, will do whatever it takes to keep the bad guys out, enjoy hunting for attackers, thrive on responding to security incidents and interested in designing creative solutions that enhance our client's security posture then we want to hear from you!
* Assess client incident response capabilities and internal programs
* Provide guidance on building and/or maturing information security programs, detecting and responding to computer security incidents, and implementation of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
* Evaluate client needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
* Lead long-term transformation engagements as needed with multiple workstreams
* Implement and/or assess existing security controls
* Provide expert level knowledge of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
* Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
* Active Public Trust Clearance (or ability to attain one)
* Provide expert experience building, assessing, and implementing information security programs to include hands-on implementation and/or assessment of security controls
* Provide expert in-depth knowledge in collecting, analyzing, and escalating security events; responding to computer security incidents, and/or collecting, analyzing, and disseminating cyber threat intelligence
* Provide expert experience in assessing cloud infrastructure from a security perspective and developing security controls to address findings
* Experience in Incident Response and/or Security Operation Center development and practices
* Experience in security frameworks such as the MITRE ATT&CK and Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain framework
* Interaction with C-level executives and Congressional members
* Quickly master, simplify, and communicate the value proposition of complex subjects to clients
* Use formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
* Evaluate customer needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate solutions
* Codify customer needs across accounts and use them to drive Mandiant Strategic Solutions methodology
* Experience with the critical tools used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations.
* Thorough understanding of cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools
* Fundamental understanding of network protocols
* Familiarity with Unix and Windows operating systems and administrative tools
* Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OSX, mobile devices, and network equipment (to include SSL Break-and-Inspect)
* Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
* Minimum of seven years in IT
* Minimum of five years in information security
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
* CISSP Certification desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Fireeye, Inc.
FireEye is a company providing cybersecurity solutions and services.