Role Summary:Works with functional process owners as a domain expert to support and enhance Healthcare Equipment Finance (HEF) - Leasing platform (LeaseWave - ERP) and associated ecosystem. Responsible for project tracking, management and reporting to the leadership of key initiatives and key integration/divestiture projects. Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications.
Essential Responsibilities:• You will be the support owner of day-to-day business analysis of various processes supporting the HEF business. This can include ITO (commercial, underwriting, documentation) and OTR (invoicing, cash, asset management & finance). You will be removing road blocks and risks for the business by actively solving problems individually, through leadership and coordination with support teams.
* You will be responsible for establishment of test plans and overseeing and contributing to hands-on execution. You will also be providing guidance to team on establishment of automated testing routines and rigor.
* Responsible for wing-to-wing execution of projects to deliver high quality outcomes to the Business. Collaborate with business and functional owners to define requirements, resolutions for issues, works with technical team internal and external to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time, within scope and budget and of desired quality. Makes sure project management practices are followed and improved as needed.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree (or 4 years equivalent work experience) with 2+ years IT experience (or equivalent experience)
* Strong business analysis or functional experience in Lease booking and servicing domain.
* Experience in working with development teams and architecting technical solutions and interfaces.
* Proficiency in SQL and relational databases like, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
* Must be willing to travel 10% of time
* Must be willing to work out of Greater Milwaukee
Desired Characteristics:• Exposure to leasing applications or financial applications/ERP, in particular lease financing originations or the healthcare industry
* Ability to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop solutions around them.
* Ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
* Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
* Demonstrate the ability to help team members
* Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions; Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
* Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas
* Adapts to new environments and changing requirements
* Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United Kingdom, United States;Illinois, Wisconsin;Wauwatosa, Waukesha, Chicago, Bristol;
About General Electric
General Electric is a multinational conglomerate corporation offering infrastructure and financial services.