Amazon Fashion is where contemporary fashion and cutting-edge technology meet. We experiment with bold new ideas, while leveraging Amazon's unique strengths to help customers navigate, discover and buy our vast selection of clothing, shoes and accessories. The Amazon Fashion Design and Research team is dedicated to being the beacon of design excellence within this highly visual, emotive, and impassioned space. Our aim is to provide simple, fluid, and beautiful experiences that accommodate our growing and diverse selection, while enabling customers to make confident buying decisions and delighting them along the way.
We are seeking an innovative, self-motivated and ownership-minded Sr. UX Program Manager to be a force-multiplier for our UX Design & Research team, amplifying our efforts and impact.
User Experience (UX) Program Managers provide program management leadership and operational support throughout design organizations and across functional teams by increasing communication and connection points, streamlining the UX design process, and driving product excellence. You will coordinate the work of UX Designers, Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers. In this role, you'll combine expert project management skills with a passion for user experience to help your team improve the designs of products that are used by billions of users. You'll work cross-functionally and collaborate with managers, designers and engineering teams to plan projects, define milestones, assess risks, and help projects meet deadlines. As a UX Program Manager, you will also manage all project-related communications to team members, executives and other stakeholders. You are a master planner and a flexible project manager who can balance multiple projects.
* Collaborate with and support UX team leads in delivering the highest level of trust-building and strategic counsel through all project interactions.
* Act as a bridge between UX, Engineering, and Product Management (PM) teams, connecting all three groups and making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for.
* Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, and asset management, driving required changes to make sure designers are working at optimum efficiency.
* Lead or collaborate with UX team leadership in key project decision-making, including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes.
* Work across your team and the Amazon design and research community to create strong relationships with other teams, stakeholders and senior leaders
* Author and deliver executive-level written narratives to explain our work
* Define success metrics and be responsible for ensuring their implementation for all our work
* Orchestrate successful delivery for multiple projects simultaneously.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.