Our team is responsible for building technical solutions for multi-billion, World Wide Operational Cost analytics using Big Data, Machine Learning, AWS technologies and Microservices Architecture. We are currently looking for a full stack developer who will work with the team to build technical APIs and web based solution to allow one-click analysis over trillions of events impacting multi-billion dollar decisions.
Successful candidates will work as part of a team to expand current solutions by working with a broad cross-section of the Amazon organization and spanning wide range of technologies. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual to have a large impact in how Amazon optimizes our cost structure and understands implications of new business initiatives in the most efficient and self-service way.
As a Full Stack Software Development Engineer, you will help solve a variety of technical challenges and build highly scalable solutions to solve unique problems for World Wide business teams. You will help solve our BigData problems making use of AWS services, design enterprise scaled systems, develop and deploy highly scalable and reliable distributed services. You will tackle challenging, novel situations every day. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that's higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems that, frankly, haven't been solved at scale before. Along the way, we guarantee that you'll learn a ton, have fun and make a huge impact.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be part of a small, close-knit team of engineers that are agile, data driven, and highly collaborative. You'll help analyze cost patterns and models, propose ideas and design solutions to some of the most complex problems.
* Primary role is a full stack software engineer designing and building user-friendly and intuitive applications, build BigData systems that crunch TB scale of data to generate actionable reports for Financial Analysts
* Drive best practices and engineering excellence
* Development of code in OO languages (Java), query languages (SQL), scripting languages (Python)
* Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
* Respond to high priority requests from senior business leaders
* Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.