The PeopleInsight team is looking for a Technical Program Manager to help us build and expand our data platform to new data sources and identify actionable insights within WW Operations people data. The team is a multidisciplinary group of engineers, product managers, and designers engaged in a fast-paced mission to deliver new products. You should be comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced and often uncertain environment, and contributing to innovative solutions. You should also be comfortable collaborating regularly with colleagues across many different Amazon teams.
We are now recruiting an exceptional Technical Program Manager for Worldwide Operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
Success in this role will include creating processes, mechanisms, and tools that shape the delivery of the program. You will manage ambiguity and competing priorities while staying focused on short term and long-term goals. You will need to earn trust through regular communication with senior management and stakeholders on status, risks and change control. You will own defining, measuring and tracking metrics for project success. You will be resourceful and find creative solutions to complex technical and business challenges.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A Well-Rounded Athlete -Like a true athlete, you understand that we succeed or fail as a team. You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team. You nimbly overcome barriers to deliver the best products more quickly than expected.
* A Perpetual Student - You seek knowledge and insight. You challenge yourself to turn moments into master's classes. Whether closing a gap, developing a new skill, or staying ahead of your industry, you revel in the joy of learning and growing.
* A Skilled Communicator - You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are chatting, sending a written message, or conducting a presentation.
* A Trusted Advisor - You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
* An Inventor at Heart - You innovate on behalf of your customer by proactively implementing improvements, enhancements, and customizations. Your customers marvel at your creative solutions to challenges they had not yet identified.
* A Fearless Explorer - You are drawn to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity, and battle skepticism. You never settle, even in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
PeopleInsight is a collaborative group of product, program, design, science, and engineering experts.
Our Worldwide Operations team numbers in the hundreds of thousands of dedicated associates and leaders. They deliver millions of packages to customers every day. PeopleInsight is the behind-the-scenes team that supports field and organizational leadership by advising action, informing decisions, and identifying risk. The PeopleInsight team resides at the intersection of words and numbers. We listen, observe, and measure at scale to support customer success with insights that are consumable, actionable, and relevant. Our work is dedicated to empowering leaders and enabling action through data and science. In addition to standard reporting, we leverage analytics to help our leaders focus their efforts in ways that will engage, retain and grow their associates to propel the business forward.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.