Amazon Web Services (AWS) is building its own world-class personalization platform and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance marketing products and features. The team is at the beginning of building a single technology stack to support marketing campaign creation, and build a large-scale, algorithmically driven planning and performance-based system. Among other challenges the team owns where, when, and to whom we serve marketing. Our products are strategically important to Amazon Web Services businesses driving long-term growth.
As a Sr. Technical Program Manager (TPM), you will be responsible for driving and delivering multiple complex projects simultaneously. In this role, you will provide project leadership, anticipate bottlenecks, mitigate project risks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints. You will provide technical leadership that gets software applications built and integrated into the aws.amazon.com ecosystem. You will work closely with stakeholders across various design, software and business teams to identify and drive innovative solutions that achieve business goals and align with long-term product roadmaps.
* Drive the roadmap for the Digital Marketing team in alignment with business strategies and priorities.
* Prioritize the intake and manage the backlog of requests.
* Act as the technical interface between the business, software development, BI, and data warehouse teams.
* Run in front of the software development team, helping define user stories, research appropriate technical solutions, and provide guidance to the team regarding architecture, design, and priorities
* Translate feature requests into technical specifications and influence design and architectural decisions
* Apply project management and Agile methodology skills to manage scope, plan work, coordinate resource deployment on tasks, analyze risks/develop mitigation strategies and proactively identify and resolve issues.
* Help make the right feature trade-offs to ship software without compromising customer experience or business relevance
* Engage with many teams across the company, evangelizing the team and your project, building relationships and helping identify existing components and technologies that can be leveraged to deliver on our goals
* Provide leadership and perspective, and drive stakeholders to decisions in ambiguous situations.
* Apply continuous improvement methodologies to analyze and understand existing processes and workflows
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.