The GSF Program Managementteam is looking to add an experienced, results-driven leader to our Product and Technology team. Amazon is focused on offering the world's best customer experience (CX) for large, high value purchases (TVs, furniture, refrigerators, patio sets, etc.) delivered and installed with no hassle.
We are looking for motivated Sr. Technical Program Manager to drive Technical projects for developing some of the gaming changing Products with Global customer impact.
Are you a hands-on technical leader who can make a huge impact on a dynamic, fast moving business? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements as you are drilling into architecture and design with development teams? Does the idea of launching exciting new products building technical solutions at scale sound interesting?
Then this is the position for you.
As a Sr. Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Project management; Scope, time, cost including design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products working with our Tech engineering partners.
* Developing customer-facing products.
* Working closely with businesses across Amazon, the product management team and key software development teams across the company to define strategy and requirements, and then lead projects through operations design and delivery.
* Regular communication with senior management on status, leveraging writing skills, strong technical competency are essential, risks and product strategy.
* Managing technical projects in waterfall and Agile (Scrum) environment.
* Leveraging analytical abilities across business and technology.
* Building product roadmaps, defining programs, writing detailed functional/technical specifications and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs.
Delivering broadly adopted technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
* Defining projects and features, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, Product testing, coordinating large cross functional projects and schedules, and delivering complex projects with accurate results at high scale.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.