Senior Solutions Architect - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, WWPS
Are you a Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) specialist? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale challenges using Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you excited by the idea that you could help public sector customers drive real value from production usage of Machine Learning and AI? Thrilled to be a key part of Amazon, who has been investing in Machine Learning for decades, pioneering and shaping the world's AI technology? Come join us!
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are helping the global public sector organizations build ML and DL models on the AWS Cloud. We are applying predictive technology to large volumes of data and against a wide spectrum of problems.
ML and DL are rapidly growing in importance. We're seeing more and more amazing work being done from smart city automation and mobile apps to financial trading and shipping logistics. Given the scale required for developing models, the cloud is an ideal place to deploy these models, and Customers across all industries are choosing Amazon Web Services (AWS) to deploy their models. We're looking for someone passionate and deeply excited about this space. Someone who is devoted to helping customers understand how AI can make a big difference to their businesses.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect, who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers design machine learning and deep learning solutions leveraging AWS. At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will partner with AWS specialist sales, business development, and product teams to craft a go to market strategy, enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption of AWS for ML/AI platforms.
You must have deep technical experience working with technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and/or deep learning. A strong mathematics and statistics background is required, in addition to experience building complex classification models. You will be familiar with the ecosystem of software vendors in the AI/ML space, and will leverage this knowledge to help AWS customers in their selection process.
Candidates must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building large scale solutions. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at customers, partners and AWS service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, we would love to have you on the team.
* Work with customers' development and data science teams to deeply understand their business and technical needs and design working prototype solutions, POCs that make the best use of the AWS cloud platform and AWS AI and ML Services.
* Produce and validate reference architecture implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize design patterns and best practices for AWS AI and ML services.
* Collaborate with AWS field teams to build a strong worldwide machine learning and deep learning community.
* Act as a technical liaison between customers and the AI services engineering teams to provide customer driven product improvement feedback.
* Travel for face-to-face customer engagements, internal conferences, and industry events.
* Partner with Solution Architects, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.