The Software Developer position supports any Business Partner needs related to inbound and outbound interfaces to the Manhattan Transportation Life-Cycle Management (TLM), Labor Management (LMS) and Slotting applications and supported databases. Also, within the SCI (Supply Chain Intelligence) application and environment create and support reports, scripts, and data warehouse ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) as needed to ensure meeting of any Business SLAs and requirements.
* Communicates and collaborates with our Business Partners on all necessary requirements with supported applications.
* Identifies and implements solutions for any Business requirements or Production issues with supported applications using SAFe Agile delivery processes.
* Collaborating with other technology teams as needed.
* Ensures data consistency between applications.
* Create and update application and SOP documents as required.
* Consistently evaluate efficiency of supported Maestro jobs, Unix scripts, Congo's reports, SQL scripts, views and procedures on a regular basis to ensure on-time data delivery and business needs.
* Participates in the team's on-call rotation for Production Support, daily Stand-Up meetings, and quarterly PI (Program Increment) Planning sessions.
* 2+ years relevant work experience.
* Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
* Analytical Reporting Tools - IBM Framework Manager, IBM Cognos, Microsoft Power BI.
* Strong SQL knowledge for Oracle and DB2 databases.
* Good Unix script creation and debugging knowledge.
* Cognos Data Manager knowledge for ETL process.
* MS Office skills for documentation in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or Visio).
* Agile, SAFe.
* Operating Systems- Windows, Unix.
Additional knowledge & Skills:
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Strong business acumen.
* Supply industry experience.
* Strong technical aptitude and experience with a wide variety of technologies.
* Project and/or product management experience.
* Enterprise architecture experience a bonus.
* 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.