The Product Release Security Services (PRSS) High Value Asset Operations (HVAOps) team enables one of Microsoft's most critical business objectives: earn the trust of our customers. We ensure the authenticity and integrity of Microsoft products and services. We are the PKI service provider for all of Microsoft's businesses - Azure, Office 365, XBOX, Windows, the Windows App Store, to name a few. Whatever business Microsoft is in, trust is a critical part of it.
Are you ready to be a technical leader in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) as part of a diverse global team? We are looking for an individual who possesses a strong technical background as a PKI professional with deep experience managing PKI services and devices along with the necessary security controls and procedures enabling PKI services. To be successful, you will also need to demonstrate that you have the relevant soft skills; meticulous, high integrity, discretion, and collaboration to name a few.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* 2+ years PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) experience
* 2+ years of operational support, technical design, and process analysis
* Experienced with Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
* In depth knowledge of certificate lifecycle management
* Some after-hours support and business travel required
* Strong troubleshooting, problem resolution, judgment, and decision making skills
* Experience with physical security controls (e.g. ICS-705TS, NIST)
* 2+ years of software development and/or software test
* Experience with WebTrust certification
* Experienced operating highly secure PKI services
* US intelligence community experience
* Technology certification is a plus (CISSP, CEH, nCSE. MCSE, MCSA)
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Operate PKI services throughout the certificate lifecycle from requirements gathering to revocation
* Deploy, initialize, and maintain hardware along with the supporting assets for end-to-end PKI operations
* Lead business continuity and disaster recovery exercises
* Lead services analysis and design engineering solutions to improve security for PKI operations
* Design, implement, manage, and provide audit evidence to assure compliance with WebTrust standards
* Analyze processes to improve and maintain the highest standards for operation of security services
* Support secure facility testing and maintenance activities
* Lead critical security incident management activities
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.