Responsible for the management of the benefits, operations, communication, reporting, and data exchange of the Medicare/MMP product in support of strategic and corporate business objectives. Manage for all Medicare lines of business the annual Medicare and Medicare-Medicaid Plan Applications and Plan Benefit Package design, as well as provide centralized year-round support in Medicare for the development and editing of core beneficiary communications, to include the Medicare Summary of Benefits and Annual Notice of Change/Evidence of Coverage for print and online distribution via the iCat authoring process, ensuring compliance with CMS guidelines. Support Medicare and MMP line of business for upcoming contract year business readiness. This position also needs to assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of annual timelines/work plans to ensure timely and successful project completion including adhoc projects and submissions as assigned by the Director of Medicare Programs.
* Initiate projects by documenting the project scope including goals, objectives, milestones, deliverables and obtaining approval of the project sponsor.
* Plan projects by creating process improvement workflows, project presentations, work plans, establishing due dates, and assigning task responsibilities.
* Guides project efforts by leading work teams and utilizing effective project management tools to achieve desired project results.
* Monitor and control projects by measuring progress according to plan and making course corrections as needed to keep the project on track.
* Provide interim reports and keeping the project sponsor and stakeholders informed of progress and risks.
* Serves in an internal consultant capacity and possesses ability to rapidly learn, assess, and implement projects.
* Develop and distribute internal communications.
* Spearhead submission of Medicare and MMP Applications, annual Medicare Bid and PBP, ANOC/EOC, and Summary of Benefits working closely with a variety of internal and external partners. Responsible for staying up to date with the latest communications and guidance provided by CMS as it relates to applicable projects.
* Coordinate cross-departmental informational updates - focusing on team work, information flow and support data to promote cross-training and unified team direction.
* Annual implementation and roll out of business expansion for Medicare/MMP line of business.
* SQL queries
* Eligibility Extract analysis (834 file)
* BRD development/Multiple third party applications that contain Molina member data (examples, case management, MTM) Job Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Admin, Marketing, Communications, English
* 5 years in healthcare process design and development, business analysis, compliance, project management or related experience.
* Requires a minimum 2 years experience in Medicare and/or healthcare and
* 1 year experience in project management.
* 1-2 years of experience in Information Technology, database Content Management Systems environments.
3-5 years in project coordination, project management, business analysis, compliance.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
About Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare is a multi-state healthcare organization that delivers health care services and offers health information management solutions.