Architects company specific systems and technology expertise across multiple infrastructure and development disciplines.
Applies and promotes key principles (e.g. stability, scalability, performance, security, compatibility, re-use), helping ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business problems "end-to-end": including people, process, and technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Promotes use of industry and enterprise technology standards. Monitors emerging technologies for potential application within or across the Corporation. Adheres to design and application development standards, methodology and, framework within Architectural compliance and governance.
* Industry specialist for one or more systems technologies.
* Practices and leads solution architecture and applications design in adherence to SW development standards.
* Architects and designs system solutions solving specific business or processing problem.
* Gathers business requirements and develops conceptual design and architects solutions for multiple projects concurrently.
* Works closely with business teams and other IT teams to align solutions with the enterprise strategic direction.
* Builds relationship with IT leadership, technical teams (applications, infrastructure and others), vendors etc. to understand and solve problems.
* Provides leadership and direction to the engineers in the team and across the enterprise.
* Conducts peer review of other developers (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality.
* Responsible for quality deliveries for self and application engineers. Participates in build vs. buy evaluation process.
* Leads architecture and design discussions in adherence to SW development standards.
* Responsible to support the application system / service owner for system performance, budgeting and planning.
* Responsible for application system stability and scalability related activities.
* Responsible for alignment with project methodologies and change management processes.
* Responsible to organize, manage and lead cross-team project tasks and deliverables.
* Responsible for designing and building enterprise level application systems.
* Responsible for presentations and solutions submitted to technical and business review committees.
* Responsible for understanding the business area being supported by the team and the company's overall business.
* Ownership to provide cross-organization teamwork, collaboration, communication and leadership.
* Provides constructive feedback on people, process and technology for continuous improvement. Job Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
* 4 years of experience working on Sitecore implementation with two plus years' experience designing and architecting .NET and Sitecore solutions.
* Sitecore integration with other systems like (e.g CRM, Analytics, Claims processing app like QNXT)
* Good personal, team management, mentoring and client interaction skills
* Expertise in using AJAX and front-end technologies like jQuery, Angular etc.
* Exposure to HTML and CSS with responsive design
* Good knowledge of IIS and SQL Server along with 2 or more installations/deployment on production environment experience
* Good knowledge on multi-site implementation, DMS, WFFM and Sitecore modules
Sitecore certification, other .NET based CMS experience/exposure, Experience with DevOps
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
About Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare is a multi-state healthcare organization that delivers health care services and offers health information management solutions.