Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experiences? Do you strive to create customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results? Do you like to design and implement scalable end-to-end solutions built on sound process excellence principles? Does leading resource coordination and priority setting across teams, countries and cultures sound exciting? If so, the Seller Support Team is looking for a Senior Program Manager - Operations Integration, to build and manage large-scale implementation programs for products globally, ensuring new products and services are implemented seamlessly, on time and with positive impact on our Associates and for our third-party Sellers.
Third-party sellers represent significant value to Amazon's online retail customers and Seller Support drive success for these sellers through a combination of people, processes and services. We are a primary interface between sellers and Amazon by direct interaction between our associates and sellers, by building communication tools that sellers use to receive help, and by driving cross-functional initiatives to improve the seller experience. Additionally, we possess a wealth of data regarding the reason sellers contact us for help and we use this information to identify and drive improvements to our seller solutions across the Company.
As a Program Leader for Seller Support, you will be responsible for identifying, driving and tracking strategic initiatives that improve the seller experience and will measure the results by monitoring quality and efficiency metrics and contacts. In this high profile role, you will collaborate with numerous operational, training, product, and software development teams both inside and outside Seller Support to identify, define and specify solutions that create the conditions for sellers' success and satisfaction. You will build collaborative relationships with these partners, working closely to create and execute a quality project roadmap. You will prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management.
The successful candidate will be input focused and will have isolated and correlated inputs to achieve impactful outputs, built closed loop processes and measures to ensure adoption of products and processes so that improvements are realized. S/he will also have proven ability to assess situations and guide teams toward both short-term and longer term systemic changes. The ideal candidate will possess an analytic, statistical and optimization background to enable strategic workforce planning and strategic service initiatives planning. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
At Amazon, we believe innovation should occur throughout the organization. This disruptive leader will stimulate and pioneer innovation in operational and Seller service excellence and be an active voice and member of the Seller Support leadership team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
* Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead business and product teams to define and deliver solutions to establish standard processes.
* Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for Seller experience improvements.
* Determine and implement effective Operations solutions quickly, so as to not impede production
* Plan and manage multiple parallel projects.
* Maximize resource utilization for the greater good of the organization.
* Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management
* Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have seller quality as the top focus.
* Be a visible and vocal role model across the wider business for Amazon's customer-centric culture, championing Seller's needs and using data and technology to anticipate and exceed them.
Longer term, this leader will:
* Stimulate new innovative thinking and fresh approaches to extend Amazon's leadership position in service to our Sellers.
* Ensure Amazon's Seller Operations effectively scale to meet the needs of the rapidly growing business, including identifying and implementing process improvements throughout our Global Network.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.