Okta is looking for a Senior Workday HRIS Analyst to join our team. You will perform analysis and support across the People Team systems and help in the development of the Workday modules. You will drive the reporting metrics, tracking and dashboards that measure the service delivery to business and key stakeholders.
You're a collaborative team player with a strong technical background, an attention for detail and a desire to contribute to the overall success of a team. You're passionate, energetic, and love a fast-paced team environment. When faced with obstacles, you're calm under pressure and proactively seek the best resolution for your immediate team and the business. You're professional and have strong communication skills and work independently with minimal supervision.
What You'll Do:
* Work closely with other HRIS team members and business stakeholders in the ongoing support, design, configuration and reporting for Workday HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Performance Management, and Advanced Compensation.
* With minimal guidance, lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgement. Apply skills in requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configurations, testing and deployment.
* Serve as the subject matter expert and resource to People Team members and external business partners.
* Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for members of the People Team and end-users.
* Act as a liaison between the People team and IT or third-party systems vendors.
* Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company's internal/external audit controls and compliance practices.
* Handle sensitive data with care and only when necessary; ensuring all necessary security measures are taken.
* Prepare for and support HCM processes (quarterly performance, compensation, open enrollment, etc...).
* Assist the People Operations Support team with employee changes or data clean-up projects on an ad-hoc basis.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of experience supporting Workday
* Deep understanding of architectural concepts, issues and trends in the HR solutions area covering HIRE TO RETIRE business capabilities
* Thorough understanding of software development life cycles, development and technology tools, testing methodologies, and requirements gathering
* Expertise in the full range of Workday proprietary tools (Report Writer, Calculated Fields, EIB, Workday Studio, BP Config)
* Expertise in the functional modules of Workday (Core HCM, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent Management, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Security)
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must exhibit a strong process management and business orientation skills
* Must be a Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
* Workday configuration experience in one or more modules (e.g. - HCM, Benefits, Compensation, and in Business Process and/or Domain Security Configuration)
* Experience maintaining systems that support complex organizations covering multiple geographies
* Proven track record of setting delivery commitments and meeting expectations
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta (formerly known as SaaSure) is a provider of an independent identity management platform for enterprises.