Ultra Clean Holdings
UCT is seeking a talented Sr. Business Systems Analyst (SAP FI/CO) to join our team in Hayward, CA! This role will serve as a lead analyst on large and/or complex projects. Must operate independently and provide leadership in facilitating and conducting information gathering, data design and analysis, documentation of information, and presentation of findings. Works directly with business and technology partners at all levels within the organization to identify business system and data requirements. Works with development, assist with testing as needed, and resolve questions and issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated business systems. Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Identify organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement. Research and analyze end user requests to formulate potential solutions. Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Design details of automated systems. Direct internal or external programming as needed; work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction. Plan and execute testing. Develop and execute implementation plan; train users as needed.
* Support users by addressing issues and questions.
* Design and implement application Work Flows.
* May lead cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues.
* May manage user security. May support job and program schedules.
* May assist with installation, testing and resolution of issues for hot fixes and service packs for ERP system, MS SQL server. May manage existing SQL DTS packages.
* May assist users with creation or modification of Crystal reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills to executives and groups
* Good technical writing and documentation skills
* Ability to learn and use software tools and wizards.
* Ability to work effectively and communicate with other groups
* Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math, Business, Operations or similar.
* 10+ years' experience with ERP systems, Manufacturing Operations and as a Business Systems Analyst.
* Background in accounting and/or financial systems a definite plus.
* Experience in cross functional and/or project team leadership.
* Prior experience with Sarbanes Oxley desired.
* Prior experience with MS SQL Enterprise Manager, Crystal reports desired.
* Prior experience with Visual Enterprise a plus.
* SAP FI/CO required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
* Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment
* Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull and grasp.
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
* Ability to lift over 25 lbs. with assistance.
* Ability to move arms, hands and fingers.
* Ability to sit for sustained periods of time.
* Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks
* Subject to hazards including electrical current, moving mechanical parts, and exposure to chemicals.
* Subject to frequent interruptions.
* Required to wear personal protective equipment where applicable.
* Work may require out of town travel depending upon assignment (training and meeting).
UCT offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
UCT is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
About Ultra Clean Holdings
Ultra Clean Holdings designs, develops, prototypes, engineers, manufactures and tests production tools, modules and subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment and equipment industry segments.