At Home Group Inc.
The Sr HR Systems Analyst will assist with the development, testing, maintenance, administration, and upgrading of Oracle/Taleo and potentially other HR-related systems/applications utilized by the At Home organization. In
conjunction with the Sr Manager HR Systems, this role will work closely with the various end-user customers, the At Home IT teams, the third-party managed support services, external vendors, and consulting partners to help meet
business needs and ensure a high level of HR systems service. This position will have primary responsibility for the administration of the Oracle/Taleo system and will cross-train on all existing systems to provide back-up and
ongoing support within the HR Systems team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Provide support for the ongoing maintenance and administration of At Home's HR related systems of Oracle & Taleo to ensure consistency in data, processing, and reporting for HR, benefits, payroll, and labor tracking functionality (including, but not limited to, Oracle HCM, Kronos, WFC, Oracle IDCS, Taleo and LMS.
* Set up, test, document, audit, and maintain configurations in the various instances of the HR systems (dev, test, and prod) required to support ongoing systems performance, changes in business policies and procedures, changes in regulatory compliance, and/or to implement new functionality.
* Collaborate with end-users, At Home IT teams, managed services, external vendors, auditors, etc. to:
* Identify/resolve system issues timely and effectively
* Identify additional functionality needed
* Conduct needs assessments and business analysis
* Document specific business requirements
* Design, test, and support implement system functionality.
* Identify and evaluate production issues due to missing, inaccurate, and/or incomplete data
* Determine, document, and complete appropriate corrective actions as needed.
* Regularly monitor and audit system data for completeness and accuracy.
* Recommend additional procedures and controls as needed for improved data integrity within and across systems.
* Research and resolve other identified or reported production issues (e.g.,incorrect system processing or inadequate business procedures, etc.)
* Identify root cause(s) of problem.
* Design, test, and recommend/implement best-practice solutions as needed.
* Escalate issue to manager and next-level functional/technical teams for further research as needed.
* Follow through with next-level support until issue has been resolved.
* Design, generate, and support HR data/information requests, reports and statistical summaries.
* Provide ad hoc and recurring reporting to authorized end-users and customer groups as needed.
* Monitor system notifications and exception reporting and perform established corrective actions.
* Design, document, and conduct training for end-users on currently supported or new system functionality
* and reporting.
* Assist Sr Manager HR Systems with the monitoring and maintenance of data security and user accesses across multiple systems to ensure compliance with SOX and other regulations.
* Assist Sr Manager HR Systems with the implementation of system upgrades and new HR technologies.
* Assist and provide support for other HR systems-related projects as needed.
5 years functional experience with Oracle/Taleo systems required with knowledge of existing systems strongly preferred
Bachelor's degree in HR, business information systems, or a related field preferred
High level understanding of current HR, Benefits, and Payroll laws, regulations, and compliance matters
Thorough understanding of At Home's HR, Benefits, and Payroll policies, procedures, processes, and business objectives and how these are all supported by the HR systems
Experienced in detailed data gathering, analysis, interpretation, and application of findings
Medium to advanced knowledge of standard and ad hoc reporting functionality in Oracle HCM and Taleo, including creating/maintaining SQL-based queries as needed
Ability to detect/research problems, analyze root causes, and recommend/implement solutions across shared business processes and integrated systems
Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Ability to function independently and collaborate effectively in a rapidly changing, complex environment
High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
About At Home Group Inc.
At Home is the home décor superstore.