Amazon is continuously striving to be the most customer-centric company in the world. AWS have been helping over one million customers in over 190 countries, including several large Media & Entertainment enterprises such as The Walt Disney Company, Netflix, Fox, Discovery and the NFL, to deliver the next generation media applications from content production, machine learning, supply chains, archives to streaming and broadcast. Behind this success is exceptionally talented, bright and driven individuals who work hard, have fun and make history.
As a Data/Analytics Specialist for Media and Entertainment (M&E) Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for building data specific solutions to the largest M&E customers challenging problems using AWS big data toolset (Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR, Amazon Athena, AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB). You will be the thought leader to define the solution space for these challenging problems and leverage your depth in Big Data and Analytics.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges and have a passion for educating, training, and designing cloud solutions for enterprise customers in the M&E space leveraging Big Data and Analytics technology toolset.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support AWS Account teams to help formulate a strategy for the adoption of AWS Big Data/ Analytics tools within the Media and Entertainment (M&E) vertical.
* Work with existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and Analytics Services. Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams to ensure customer success.
* Exhibit Thought Leadership. Evangelize AWS Services and Analytics Solutions that benefit customers. Share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and AWS re:Invent.
* Act as technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
* Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge pertaining to Big Data/Analytics technologies among the AWS solutions architecture community.
* Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
* Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
* Be able to occasionally roll up their sleeves and help with quick POCs for customers specific to their depth in M&E space
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.