Solutions Architect - SRE/DevOps
Req #: 190062232
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Job Category: Technology
Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You will have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as SDLC, DevOps and Agile frameworks-is key.
This role as a Solutions Architect requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Strong understanding of Microservices architectures and cloud platforms
* Experience in helping teams setup and deploy applications on various platforms in an automated fashion
* Accountable for helping teams build scalable applications from design to deployment with Node or Spring stack technologies
* Hands on experience developing REST APIs, leveraging Open API specifications, API Gateway for runtime governance and security (oAuth, Tokenization, Encryption) of Microservices
* Experience with cloud-based distributed application scaling & data processing
* Hands on experience configuring new and legacy applications to integrate with Kafka and other messaging platforms
* Deep understanding of various testing frameworks to have the ability to code, guide and explain why testing is important
* Proven ability to articulate the value of foundational technology approaches to executives (e.g. the pros & cons of micro-services architectures in a given context)
* Deep experience with solution architecture, working specifically with full stack solutions, RESTful services, and large legacy application portfolios, in both monolithic and micro-services contexts
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.