JP Morgan Chase
Global Security - Head of Technical Security - North America Corporate
Req #: 190044587_1
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Global Security (GS) protects the firm's employees and assets throughout the world. This responsibility includes the development of security and safety policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative compliance, security operations on a global basis to include ATM, branch and corporate building security and customer safety, executive protection, pre-employment screening, fraud investigations and technical security. This mission is executed through the implementation of technology, best-in-class talent, and client collaboration.
The GS Technical Security team consists of a dynamic group of security professionals who support and enable the physical security of our retail and corporate environments through access control, intrusion detection, alarm monitoring, and video surveillance technologies. They are responsible for the overall design, installation, configuration, maintenance, and administration of integrated security systems that protect the firm across the logical & physical threat spectrum. Technical security professionals work closely with key stakeholders across Global Security, Global Real Estate, Chase, and multiple groups across our Global Technology organization.
Scope of role:
As the Head of Technical Security for Corporate in North America you will be a key figure within the management framework of the GS Technical Security team and will report directly to the Global Head of Technical Security. You will be responsible for driving a multi-year transformation initiative to uplift key components of the physical security technology in the North America Corporate environment. Your primary responsibilities will be to contribute to the vision and strategy for next generation technical security solutions in the Corporate environment, provide program management and oversight to a team of project managers, and manage a book of work spanning multiple security related programs that averages $40M+ annually.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Organizational management including strategic planning, budgeting, project management, professional development and process improvements
* In partnership with GS Physical Security, set and maintain Security standards for the Corporate environment
* Build relationships with key stakeholders across the Chief Administrative Office to include Global Security, Global Real Estate, Corporate Technology, and Global Technology Infrastructure to cultivate program support and ensure future state security solutions add value to our business partners and end-users
* Contribute to the vision and strategic direction for the physical security technology portfolio supporting Corporate sites in NAMR
* Provide program management and oversight of a book of work consisting of multiple national programs exceeding $40+M
* Prepare executive level reports to track and meet project targets and budgets, escalate issues and roadblocks, and recommend solutions to resolve challenges
* Support senior management by identifying risks and ensuring the smooth continuance of business functions and integrations with other technical security platforms across the enterprise
* Lead working groups to address technical security operations, strategies, risks, and product support as needed
* Act as a Thought Leader to drive problem solving and identify business solutions
* Bachelor's degree in related field with 8-10 years relevant experience or Master's degree and 6+ years of relevant experience
* Extensive knowledge of and experience in Information Security (physical and logical)
* Knowledge of IT infrastructure and network architecture and design preferred
* Expert Project Management skills (Agile & Waterfall) required
* Experience implementing technology solutions strongly preferred
* Knowledge of physical security technology to include Physical Security Incident Management (PSIM), Physical Identity Access Management (PIAM), Physical Access Control Systems (PACS), Video Management Systems (VMS), Physical Intrusion Detection and Alarm Monitoring Systems, as well as associated devices and equipment
* Knowledge of security architectural design standards - CPTED (Crime Prevention through Environmental Design) or equivalent
* Ability to communicate technical security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, to include the ability to articulate the value of physical security controls in a Corporate environment
* Intelligent, articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as a senior leader within the technical security team
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* High degree of comfort in fast-paced dynamic / ambiguous environment
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.