NVIDIA's invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as "the AI computing company". We are looking to grow our company, and strengthen the team with the smartest in the world.
Would you like to work on state of the art computer architectures? Are you an authority on the latest High Performance Computing strategies? Do you have a passion for Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Data Science?
We are seeking a Solutions Architect. You will have a primary role servicing our OEM customers around the world, for our GPU computing products.
What you'll be doing:
* Provide technical support of our server computing products. You will be able to explain how to use GPUs to solve computing problems, and train our partners.
* You are the technical liaison to our partners, being the primary/first point of contact for all technical requests related to the graphics processor hardware and software in the system.
* Track all reported issues, acting as the primary communications point between NVIDIA and the customer. We'll look to you to organize meetings as necessary to communicate status and gather new issues.
* You will configure and run HPC and Machine Learning applications, to evaluate performance.
* You will support software activities, such as diagnostics, benchmarking, developer training, and application/coding consultation.
What we need to see:
* 4+ years experience in a relevant field, such as the computer industry or technical computing
* Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant discipline e.g. Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
* You demonstrate interest in a customer support role of a technical computing product
* Strong programming skills, including knowledge of HPC application development in C/C++, or Fortran.
* Basic Linux skills and system administration skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Experience with any graphics processor (GPU) or accelerator programming discipline, and/or large scale application development using MPI
* Background in a system administration role for a large cluster or compute infrastructure
* Deep Learning or AI computing experience
NVIDIA is one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
NVIDIA is a fabless semiconductor company providing graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive markets.