Do you want to help drive the progress of GPU compilers? Are you excited to learn how GPU performance powers technology such as mobile gaming, deep learning, and self-driving cars? Are you passionate about challenging yourself and would you love to contribute as part of an elite company?
What you'll be doing:
* In this role you will work closely with developers to test new and state of the art deep learning related features and components including crafting and executing unit, functional, and performance tests. You will be isolating and classifying failures and building a repository of regression tests.
* We are looking for an engineer who will take ownership of authoring and reviewing test plans, implementing test cases, automating tests and integrating tests into test frameworks, porting 3rd party tests, and generating test reports.
* You will help identify potential or observed weaknesses in current process, offer ideas for actions that can improve quality, and participate in quality initiatives and drive continuous improvement.
What we need to see:
* BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or related field
* 5+ years of work experience in a software development or test organization.
* Compiler Domain Expertise: You have an understanding of how compilers work and how compilers are implemented. Shown strength in problem solving and implement solutions.
* Deep learning/Machine learning domain knowledge. You have a general understanding of machine learning concepts.
* Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
* You should be focused, learn quickly, and have strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
* Demonstrated uses of creative thinking for solutions to meaningful problems that matter.
* Programming Languages: Have experience programming and/or testing in C and/or C++ as well as scripting languages
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* MS or PhD in related fields
* Experience in testing production software. Preferably compiler or machine learning software.
* Knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe.
* Knowledge of other programming languages and domains such as CUDA, Docker and GPU-Accelerated Cloud.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
NVIDIA is a fabless semiconductor company providing graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive markets.