Solutions Architect New York, NY
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Solutions Architect for our enterprise sales teams, you'll play a huge role in helping companies understand the value of Dropbox Business. It'll be your mission to demystify technology, optimize the sales process, and bash down any technical barriers that keep our customers from evaluating and adopting Dropbox.
* Know every detail of Dropbox Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how enterprise solutions are managed and secured
* Support the Direct Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
* Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
* Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a positive experience
* Respond to technical questions in RFIs and RFPs
* You have a bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other technical major - preferred
* You have outstanding communication skills that enable you to converse easily with everyone from end users to C-level executives
* You have a deep understanding of computing systems and principles particularly around the delivery of hosted services
* You have at least 4+ years of enterprise software or SaaS experience in a technical pre-sales role with a demonstrated track record of success
* You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
Benefits and Perks
* 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
* 401k + company match
* Market competitive total compensation package
* Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
* Wellness Reimbursement
* Generous vacation policy
* 10 company paid holidays
* Volunteer time off
* Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud and client software.