How I will contribute
As an Implementation Consultant supporting the professional services of our AsureSpace product team, you will own successful software implementations for our diverse and growing customer base. Having the opportunity to engage with small organizations; looking to us to make their workplace more effective, to Fortune 500 clients rolling out a custom solutions. Initially your focus will be supporting our Resource Management product, with the opportunity to take on additional AsureSpace products. As the sole person responsible for your accounts implementation and training activities, you are the face of product execution, a critical member of our customer's success and ultimately our organization's profitability.
You will be responsible for the planning and project management of a complete role out solution of our SaaS AsureSpace solutions. Accountable for the overall success of your projects. Our products are highly customizable with individual customer data and instances from project to project, no plug and play here! You will collaborate closely with the team to learn industry best practices, and provide industry expertise through knowledge sharing, and mentoring.
* Become an expert in the AsureSpace software solutions.
* Manage enterprise project implementations, through effective project management and customer training. Configure our solution per specifications and client requirements and provide product use and satisfaction training.
* Successful implementations:
* Lead the project kick off, discovery of client business requirements.
* Document client success criteria to keep the project on tract with client goals.
* Responsible for project documentation including: Project plans, Meeting minutes, Highlight and Exception reporting, and internal status updates.
* Overcome obstacles, by coordinating with our other teams to provide the right client solution.
* Collaborate with our support and sales teams, to successfully close the project.
* Software Solution configuration:
* Together work with the client to help convert legacy data into our AsureSpace product.
* Work together with the client to ensure they take advantage of Asure's best practices.
* Provide administrator training on the AsureSpace configured solution.
* Guide the client during user acceptance testing of the software.
* Participate in formal hand-off after "go-live" to Asure Support department.
* Support client for the first 5-20 days after go-live.
* Identify opportunities to position other Asure service offerings.
What I will bring
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education and experience
* 2+ years of professional consulting experience implementing complete SaaS systems solutions.
* Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
* Experience in a customer supporting role, with a passion for providing flawless customer solutions and problem solving.
* Expertise and practical project management experience, in the software industry.
* Proven experience with successful system configurations and implementations.
* Ability to work with clients directly at different levels of technical expertise.
* Skills in business analysis and requirements gathering, paying close attention to details while being able to separate out what is being asked for versus what is really needed.
* Demonstrated mediation management skills, with the ability to bring the right team members together with for a solution based goal.
* Ability to ramp on new technology products quickly through instruction and self-training.
* Communicate technical products to a diverse and potentially non-technical customer.
* Acumen to train our clients new on technologies and processes.
* Available to travel from time to time (limited travel < 10%).
The good stuff
* Annual Bonus Opportunity
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
* Basic Life, A+D, and STD
* 401K Program with matching
* Fitness Reimbursement Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Company Comradery: President's Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
* Some "COOL" Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!
Who we are
Our 8,000+ clients in 80 countries rely on Asure Software's SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses: labor and real estate; into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we offer an amazing opportunity to scale your skills to the next level, working for a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 100 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.
About Asure Software
Asure Software is a company developing a human capital management platform.