As Technical Implementation Specialist you will spearhead the technical needs of individual client implementations of our AsureSpace SaaS solution. Using your expertise in; server and software installations, product configurations, migration executions, conversion strategies and custom client solutions. Customer engaging you will trouble shoot technical software environments for a successful implementation of our solutions. Contributing to the adoption and overall satisfaction of our clients. You will have the opportunity to showcase your technical scripting knowledge, single sign on expertise, and your diverse software IT know how.
How I will contribute
* Become an expert in the AsureSpace software solutions.
* Understand your client business requirements in each project and discover technical needs to provide a complete solution for their implementation success.
* Report progress and updates to the client and your internal teams, regularly.
* Provide technical collaboration and support with customer's IT- implementation staff to achieve a successful deployment and adoption of our products.
* Collaborate closely with your team: internal project managers, implementation consultants and other cross function departments making our customer's success a priority.
* Support and troubleshoot the user's software implementation- such as single sign on, program migrations, data conversions, plus any unique IT environment needs.
* Spearhead legacy data conversions into our Space product suite.
* Be a subject matter expert on Asure's implementation methodology and provide this expertise on all your engagements.
* Overcome client and internal obstacles to achieve a timely project completion, leading coordination with other departments to enable solutions through the implementation process.
* Mentor your client in the adoption of Asure's best practices for our products success.
* Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
* Support your team in mentoring new Technical Consultants teammates.
What I will bring
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education and experience, in a software or technology relevant domain.
* 3+ years of strong/professional consulting experience in software installation
* Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
* A knowledge of SQL databases, and window servers.
* Your passion for customer service and understanding that their success is directly tied to our product and company success.
* Ability to provide effective communications to both colleagues and customers. Providing clarity on the technical aspects of an installation, for those non-technical.
* Proven experience in business analysis and requirements gathering; having the innate ability to hone in on a customer needs early to mitigate potential implementation roadblocks.
* Bringing the team together for the success of the project. Previous experience in conflict management and team building.
* Proven ability to ramp on new technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
* Mentor clients in new technologies and processes, for a successful product adoption.
* Ability to travel from time to time (limited < 10%).
* Previous experience with:
* Internet Information Services
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Creating SQL Scripts (Microsoft)
* Data migration experience
* Experience with SAML authentication
* Software Installation
* Server configuration
* Microsoft Outlook
* Web Applications
* Crystal reports (ideal but not essential)
* API experience (ideal but no essential)
The good stuff
* Annual Bonus Opportunity
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
* Basic Life, A+D, and STD
* 401K Program with matching
* Fitness Reimbursement Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Company Comradery: President's Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
* Some "COOL" Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!
Who we are
Our 8,000+ clients in 80 countries rely on Asure Software's SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses: labor and real estate; into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we offer an amazing opportunity to scale your skills to the next level, working for a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 100 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.
About Asure Software
Asure Software is a company developing a human capital management platform.