What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* 6+ years of engineering experience, ideally in a Management role
* Proven experience designing, building and debugging a broad spectrum of applications
* Proficient with NodeJS, Python, Bash, Postgres, Athena/PrestoDB, and Amazon Redshift
* Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)- Production, Deployment, Security concepts and features
* An understanding of SDLC, security operations, and risk
Impact You'll Make:
* Serve as the engineering team leader and technical expert
* Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by
* Propose and oversee budgets and timelines for engineering projects
* Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects, improved processes, and efficiency of existing systems
* Communicate and collaborate with other managers and members of the executive team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Lead Engineer, Applications Development
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.