At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber's Customer Identity Platform (CIP) team provides seamless and secure customer identity experiences at scale for Uber's and its partners by offering Identity SaaS. The team enables sign-up, login and identity management for uber applications (rider, driver, eats, freight, elevate etc.) and external integrations (Yandex, Google, Facebook etc.) by providing a frictionless, safe and secure means of allowing customers and businesses to access Ubers services. The CIP engineering team consists of Security Software Engineers, Backend Software Engineers, Web Frontend Engineers, Mobile Engineers, Data Engineers and SRE/DevOPS.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
* Design and implement customer facing product features across mobile & web applications, as well as infrastructure services and components for customer authentication
* Collaborate with multiple product and engineering teams, as well as external partnerships for integration into our platform
* Tech lead with a small team to plan, prioritize and deliver impactful projects
* Ensure customer security, privacy and seamless user experience for each product
* Ensure that identified security issues are prioritized and addressed in an appropriate time frame.
* Coaching junior team members
What you'll need
* Experience design and implement large scale service with excellent quality
* Familiarity in any of Security, Privacy, Cryptography, Authentication, Authorization, Risk
* Experience with OAuth 2.0, SSO, OpenID Connect or SAML protocol
* Experience in software development using any of Go/Java/C++
* You are a fast and passionate learner and are always ready to ask thoughtful questions to ensure you are solving the right problems.
* Excellent documentation, communication and collaboration skills.
* Encourage feedback in order to consistently improve
Uber provides a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.