* Job: 19839-BHAM * Location: US-MA-Natick * Department: Product Development
As a Quality Engineer for the Application Deployment team you will be responsible for developing and implementing test plans, creating automated test suites and conducting hands-on testing of the MATLAB Compiler and Builder features. As a member of the quality engineering team, you will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving it to final product release.
* Participating in component design reviews * Writing automated unit tests in Java, C/C++ * Writing automated function and system tests in MATLAB * Reporting bugs and verifying fixes * Develop and maintain test tools * Evaluating product performance
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required. * Experience with MATLAB
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent plus 3 years experience. * Programming experience in MATLAB is required. * Hands on experience with multiple operating systems (Windows, UNIX). * Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming is required. Experience with one or more of the following is highly desirable -
* Java / C++ * .NET * Python
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.