Search for more jobs
Software Engineer in Test - Continuous Integration System
* Job: 14916-BHAM
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Quality Engineering
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will enjoy working in a team environment to qualify and deploy new and exciting features for our automated continuous integration system. This web-based distributed system serves to build, test and release the MathWorks family of products. You will work closely on a cross-functional team with members from the Software Engineering, Quality Engineering, Usability and Documentation. This position requires a strong quality mindset, excellent debugging and technical skills, a great attitude and passion to continuously improve our tools and processes.
As an individual contributor on the Quality Engineering team, this person will help with qualification of the build and test automation system.
Specific tasks will include:
* Participating in design reviews
* Developing test plans
* Developing and executing automated and interactive tests
* Enhancing test environment
* Investigating production and testing issues
* Reporting defects and verifying fixes
* Helping improve current processes
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Experience with Software Engineering or Test Engineering
* Experience with Perl, Python or scripting languages
* Experience with Java EE technologies (JMS, EJB, JPA, JSF, Servlet, etc.)
* Experience on UNIX and Windows platforms
* Experience with SQL and database testing
* Experience with Software Configuration Management tools (CVS, Perforce, GIT, Subversion, etc.)
* Experience with build scripts (such as ANT, make, Maven) desirable
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.