Search for more jobs
* Job: 20041-BHAM
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Quality Engineering
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be involved with the development and qualification of features enabling our customers to model and simulate their systems at different levels of abstraction in a reliable, accurate, and efficient manner. You will be part of an energetic team of engineers with special passion for solving multidisciplinary challenging problems spanning the areas of ODE Solvers, event-based simulation, cross-domain simulation, product code generation, high-performance simulation, visualization and model navigation, and system architecture modeling.
* Devise and implement effective and efficient testing strategies.
* Design and implement reliable automated testing tools.
* Take part of feature design reviews; and ensure feature testability.
* Develop, maintain, and monitor metrics that help evaluate feature quality.
* Communicate quality reports to team members and other relevant teams.
* A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Strong knowledge of algorithms and data-structures.
* Strong skills in mathematical modeling and simulation technologies.
* Strong software debugging skills.
* Strong scripting programming skills (*nix shell, Python, Perl).
Nice to have:
* Experience in Simulink.
* Experience in software testing.
* Experience in system level programming.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.