Powerful Careers - Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
* diversity &
inclusion * talent
development * community service
/corporate responsibility * 9 employee
resource groups * Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice * CollegeGrad.com
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
* Adaptable * Challenge Status Quo * Communication Skills * Eager to Learn * Emotional Intelligence * Influential * Innovative * Leadership Traits * Problem Solver * Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
It's fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There's a lot of potential in the company, and I've experienced it firsthand.
- Alfonso Lopez, Engineer Trending
* Making the World a Safer Place
* Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
* 401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
* Performance Recognition
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
* Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
* Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
* Educational Assistance
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
* Relocation Assistance
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
* Parental Leave
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking Software Engineers to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
* Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities. * Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments * Developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training. * Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures
* U.S. Citizenship * Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance * Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability * Strong understanding of windows and UNIX operating systems * Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design. * Ability to work on projects that implement analytic models into production systems. * Familiarity with Agile Software Development * Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines. * Proficiency with MS Office Applications * Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
* Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques * Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following program languages:
* Familiarity with C, C++ * Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:
SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQLetc.
* Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
This position covers DOMino AtlasNext SlotIDs 1927 and 1928.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering obtained with in the past 18 months or by Aug 2019.
DoD 8570.1 IAT Level III
DOMino IIS 134203BR 134203
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.