Software Engineer - Front End | UI - UX
Req #: 190015624
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Job Category: Technology
Working in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
* Designing & developing end user facing interfaces and processes for simplified presentation and support of complex decision management
* Build prototypes that represent data in both a highly consumable and visually attractive way.
* Engage and improve the whole lifecycle of services - from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
* Scale through automation and evolve systems by pushing change that improves reliability and velocity
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software/tooling solutions
* Design and implement automated deployment strategies that scale with the business
* Work with and across LoBs with end users and stakeholders to identify needs, goals, and business models. search, design and apply advanced security techniques
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
* BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
* 5+ years of progressive experience in the UI/UX design and development of dashboard solutions focusing on data visualization and consumption.
* Experience in software engineering comprising of Proof of Concept (POC) builds, software configuration, design, development, testing and release / deployment.
* Professional level experience programming/scripting in:
* Java and/or .NET (both are preferred)
* Python, Bash, Shell and/or Ruby
* Experience with Jira, Confluence, and/or Bitbucket
* Highly skilled in software development, deployment, security administration, release management and troubleshooting in a cloud environment.
* Demonstrable experience of successful execution from process design to large scale implementation and support
* Demonstrable experience developing/delivering business process and human behavior analytics and design
* Solid understanding of design patterns such as MVC, Singleton and Factory.
* Knowledge in at least one public cloud service - Amazon Web Services (AWS), MS Azure, IBM, Google Cloud, Oracle, VMware…
* Well versed in various operating systems like Linux, Windows, Mac and/or CentOS.
* Experienced in version control and source code management tools like GIT, SVN, and TFS.
* Knowledge in relational and NoSQL databases like MySQL, SQLServer, Oracle and/or MongoDB.
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
* Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
Tech at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.