Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world's biggest challenges.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer's business critical applications.
The Data Integration Team at Oracle Cloud is building the next generation of cloud services to solve these problems. We are building intelligent, efficient and scalable cloud services that tackle the data challenge in innovative ways.
* Design, configure and implement systems that can scale to manipulate, understand, process gigabytes of data between heterogeneous on-premise and cloud stores.
* Work with operations to build and configure maintainable, resource-efficient systems
* Define and implement modular REST APIs to access the platform and services
* Develop cloud services that process billions of transactions a day
* Contribute ideas for continually improving the team's productivity and code quality
Desired Skills and Experience
* 5 years of experience in software development
* Strong programming skills in Java
* Experience with Object/Relational Modeling, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Framework
* Experience working with distributed systems
* Experience designing REST APIs, microservices and container (docker) based systems
* Take initiative and be responsible for delivering complex software
* Excellent problem solver, analytical thinker and quick learner
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.