Req #: 222248_07932
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
What You'll Get to Do:
* Provide software engineering and web development expertise in support of software development and day-to-day operations of system operations and maintenance activities.
* Work on a team developing and maintaining thick client and web-based thin-client software applications.
* Design and develop new capabilities/applications
* Derive requirements through interactions with the project management and systems engineering teams
* Develop, test, deploy and maintain software applications
* Follow Software deployment best practices
* Follow Configuration management workflows
* Support Integration testing
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering and 3+ years of related experience in software development
* Understanding of User Interfaces (UI)s, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Security+ or CISSP
* Current TS/SCI
* What we can offer you
We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.