Are you inspired by building new technologies to drive business impact to the tune of billions of dollars? Do you dream of being at the forefront of using technology to disrupt decision making for entire lines of businesses? Do you strive to be part of a future where business investment decisions are completely data driven? If you answered yes to any of these then you've got to check out the AWS Investments Platform team.
We've been hard at work developing a new end-to-end business investment platform to manage the entire AWS investments portfolio including promotional credits, cash, and other investments to efficiently drive revenue growth, business expansion, and operational efficiencies for AWS's entire global business. Our platform is used to capture AWS investments and measure business performance.
The AWS Investments Platform team shares a passion to deliver superior investments for AWS, innovate using advanced technologies, and impact the AWS business in a meaningful way. We're looking for individuals who are comfortable with ambiguity, enjoy solving large scale business challenges, and enjoy working in a startup-like environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full stack developer. We have a native-AWS-first philosophy and we extensively use AWS services such as Lambda, Step Functions, S3, DynamoDB, and API Gateway. As a member of AWS Business Technology and Solutions (BTS), you will shape the direction of the AWS business as a whole. You will build and productionize greenfield solutions from the ground up while using native AWS services and frameworks. The right candidate will have a strong system delivery background, a well-rounded technical background, and demonstrated experience working on large scale projects. The candidate must be customer obsessed, have strong analytical and communication skills, enjoy working with native AWS services, and thrive on solving challenging business problems. The candidate should be comfortable working in an agile environment and collaborating with multiple teams.
As part of AWS BTS, you will:
* Develop software that has the potential to drive business impact to the tune of billions of dollars across the globe.
* Design, develop, and maintain highly scalable and extensible platforms and solutions using native AWS services.
* Focus on event-driven architecture, micro-services, infrastructure, and test automation.
* Provide inputs into product vision, technical design and implementation, and operational decisions.
* Work closely with product teams to understand requirements and identify opportunities to improve business processes through software automation.
* Influence long term technical vision and roadmaps.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.