Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. Bounty Board is the world's first two-sided, scalable influencer marketplace, and is changing the way that brands connect with broadcasters and their communities. We take pride in our mission to help creators earn a living by entertaining and educating their viewers. With Bounty Board you'll work with a talented, passionate, and customer obsessed team that is changing the way broadcasters make a living doing what they love on Twitch.
Twitch is seeking a engineers with the curiosity, drive, and ingenuity to develop features and APIs that drive the Bounty Board business. Through these systems, we give creators the control and data they need to get promoted and help Twitch distribute advertising. Our products range from industry standard advertising formats to innovative real-time experiences special to Twitch. The ideal contributor should have experience building, maintaining and continuously delivering high quality production web services in a SOA environment. You'll work closely with product managers, UX designers, data scientists and engineers of all disciplines to craft a beautiful and engaging product, iterate based on customer feedback, and ship early and often, using some of the latest tech across the stack.
This is a great opportunity to have impact on your favorite creators at one of the fastest growing tech and entertainment products in the world. You'll grow by taking on significant engineering challenges involving massive scale, high availability, cross-platform implementation, and new-to-the-world solutions. Your work will be seen by thousands of content creators and millions of viewers, and underpins Twitch's most critical new 2019 initiatives. Bring your learning mindset and sense of humor - we're looking forward to meeting you.
* Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our creators
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Brainstorm with designers, product managers, and engineers to design and build new features
* Collaborate closely with your team on architecture, implementation, problem solving, and overcoming obstacles in an ever changing, fast paced environment
* Obsessively care about the customer's experience
* Work across the stack to ship features regularly that enhance broadcaster and brand experience
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.