Software Developer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 222573
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
* Will support the customer using WordPress and Adobe (including InDesign, Illustrator, Captivate, Photoshop)
* Demonstrate knowledge of system development, implementation, and integration practices and techniques on a daily basis
* Utilize relevant software development languages and tools (.net, APEX, APEX and Crystal reports, PL/SQL, WebMethods).
* Complete research activities for new features and enhancements
* Assist the team in monitoring and improving production systems.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly is required
* BA/BS and 7+ years of relevant experience
* Must have a current SharePoint SCA certification.
* Have experience with WordPress, Adobe (including InDesign, Illustrator, Captivate, Photoshop) and graphic design
* Have a working knowledge of Agile
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience is desired in the following: Camtasia, Domino XPages Development, JAVA, Angular, Perl, C2S Administration, Apache Tomcat and Microsoft Outlook Calendar Administration.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.